The JOULE Biogastechnik is supplier of the technology of solid fermentation plants.
We would like to concentrate more on the development and marketing of biogas facilities, particularly abroad.
After successful start-up of different reference plants in Germany and Japan readiness for the market is achieved, justifying an international marketing.
The plants are based on a technology which represents an innovation in the entire biogas-technology.
Following points are certain as positive facts:
- high security by fully automatic SPS control
- high gas production
- small expenditure of human labor for the operator
- high economic efficiency by technology bonus (EEG)
In combination of new technology and high quality engineering, plants which are at the forefront regarding economy and longevity will be developed.
JOULE Biogastechnik produces biogas by fermentation of biodegradable materials such as biomass, manure or sewage, municipal waste, green waste and energy crops.
This type of biogas comprises primarily methane and carbon dioxide. The gases methane, hydrogen and carbon monoxide can be combusted or oxidized with oxygen. Air contains 21% oxygen. This energy release allows biogas to be used as a fuel.
It can also be used:
- in modern waste management facilities
- in combinatione with composting plants
- as a extension for farmer business
- to start a new business where green stuff is not neccessary for other things.
Biogas can be used to run any type of heat engine, to generate either mechanical or electrical power.